Today has been one of 'those' days. I forgot to put my make-up on before uni, and didn't even notice until I went to the loo just before class. I though I'd forgotten a book but hadn't, then it turned out I don't need it til next week (good news as I haven't quite finished it yet). I don't know what it is but I just haven't really been with it today, people ask me questions and it takes me a minute to realise they're talking to me, but it is kind of annoying.
I'm now writing this instead of actually doing any work as my brain feels frazzled and I can't focus on anything. It's taken a few hours of tv to get me to a level where I can sit at my laptop at all.
So obviously I don't really have anything exciting to say today so I'll leave you here before your brains join mine in dribbling out of your ears.
Final Words
14 years ago
Hey Bethany,
ReplyDeleteYou're my first follower! Thanks for checking out Chocolate Chip Bagel - even though you're having one of 'those' days, you just made mine!
And, I'm blogging instead of working right now too. Library, here I come!
Thanks again,
Alyssa
Thanks for leaving a comment Alyssa and I really enjoy your blog - lots of recipes that I might consider one day lol. Actually I found you through a comment that you left at another blog :)
ReplyDelete