Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Empty Dreams, Displayed: Living Life

Friday 13 August 2010

Living Life

I'm aware that I haven't been the best blogger recently.  Firstly I was recovering from the party - thankfully I had Chris, the internet and lots of recorded How I Met Your Mother and House on the tv to get me through the really low points.

And then the universe decided to give me a break for a few days.  I was in no way 'well' but I wasn't in as much pain and I was able to leave the house for significant amounts of time with only a little pay back.  So I abandoned the internet for a appealling life in the sun (or the rain as it turns out).  It seems my break from feeling awful constantly is over but I'm thankful for those few days.

And now I'm home again.  I had forgotten just how cluttered this room is (my childhood bedroom) and am considering how on earth I'm going to sort everything out - I know I should start now as otherwise it may never actually get done.  Along with that I'm finding it hard to find the balance between life in the real world and life in cyberspace.  Being confined to my bed for hours on end has made me rely a lot on the internet - it has been a lifeline when I'm feeling alone and like no one could possibly understand.  And now I'm hesitant to give up my cyber existence.  I'm struggling to keep up with blogs and haven't made time to write as there's always something I'd much rather be doing.  I don't know where I stand anymore.  But acknowledging this is the first step, I believe, to working it out.

So it seems I have some personal things I need to work out and in the mean time I'll try and not abandon you all as blogging gives me pleasure and knowing just one person has read my words means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment