Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Empty Dreams, Displayed: Annoyance

Friday 10 September 2010

Annoyance

Today has been on of those days.  I feel like I must have gotten up on the wrong side of bed (even though I can only really go one way if I actually plan to leave the bedroom).  Everything and everyone has annoyed me.  I constantly drop things (I've dropped my drink and then the lid - twice).  And generally I'm just not feeling at peace with myself or the world.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a different story - I hate feeling like I'm mad at people when I know I'm not, or that at the very least there is no reason to be.  I just want to be myself and feel calm which is how I normally spend my days. 

I don't know what has brought this sudden urge of annoyance but perhaps it's because I've been stuck in my room almost all the time (only some of that time was by choice) or because my room is much tidier than when I started clearing it or because I know I'm going back to my uni town on Monday and seem to have acquired far too much to actually take - will be very interesting packing on Sunday!  Whatever it is, I hope I can find my inner peace soon.

1 comment:

  1. *Hugs* Hope you feel better soon hun. Good luck with the packing x

    ReplyDelete