Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Empty Dreams, Displayed: Bad Day

Thursday 16 September 2010

Bad Day

Yesterday was a bad day.  My M.E. hit me and hit me hard.  I could barely move or do anything for over 2 hours.  This is the worst I remember it being - ever.  But what I learnt was that I have people round me who I can rely on.  Chris who stood outside the whole time (coz I couldn't get up to let him in) and my housemate who drove half an hour out of her way to let Chris in.  I realised that I'm not alone.  And for that I'm grateful.

But I still hope with all my soul that it's never that bad again.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're okay.

    It's funny how a painful and traumatising experience can often make you realise how lucky you are when it comes to friends and family.

    A short post, but it was a pleasure to read :) x

    ReplyDelete