Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Empty Dreams, Displayed: My Favourite Blog Award

Saturday 25 September 2010

My Favourite Blog Award

I'm aware that I've been neglecting this blog recently but thanks to Kess from The Passing Place I have reason to return, and I'm planning on making more of an effort here.  Kess has rewarded me with a 'My Favourite Blog Award' intended for those blogs you look forward to reading each day.


In accepting this award I have to pass it along to up to 4 others whose blogs I love and wait impatiently for them to blog again.  It goes without saying that normally I would vote for Kess but as she created the award I'll pass it forward rather than backwards.

First Prize goes to Anna of Anna Re:Born and The Fantastical Life Of Anna Williams.  Anna is one of the first bloggers I stumbled upon and have been following loyally since.  She has a way of sharing her life that shows even the mundane as fantastic, not to mention the crazy antics she gets up to and shares with us.

Second Prize goes to Sarah of This Heavenly Life.  Sarah has a way of sharing her life and thoughts with us that makes us believe we know her and her family.  Although I don't know Sarah personally, she feels like a friend I have come to know through her blog.

Third Prize goes to Karen of Sofa And The City.  I have only recently started following this blog and have found it very comforting as Karen suffers from M.E./C.F.S. - I can relate to what she is talking about, and believe that even if I didn't, I would want to know how it effects her life as she gives it a fabulous lift in her blog.

And Fourth Prize goes to Iida of With My Head In The Clouds.  Her words are filled with beauty and she always manages to find pictures that inspire.

To collect this award save the image and post it in your blog then nominate up to 4 people whose blogs you read obsessively and you feel are deserving of this award.  Congratulations x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany. I just wanted to say thank you so much for nominating me for this award, I'm really touched.

    I hope you are having a lovely weekend bursting with energy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure nominating you Karen as I often find comfort in your words and hope that life can still go on. As it happens my weekend has been really great so far but am not looking forward to when I crash (though I know it was worth it).

    ReplyDelete