Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Empty Dreams, Displayed: My Favourite Things

Wednesday 29 September 2010

My Favourite Things

 I have totally stolen this from Kess, you can read her favourites here.  I've adapted it a little for my own liking, so here are a few of my favourite things:

Breakfast cereal: Clusters with Strawberries

Pastime: Changes month to month from reading, writing, cross-stitch, card-making, blogging.  It changes with the wind.

Pancake topping: Bananas and Golden Syrup

Day of the Week: Sunday

Colour:Again it changes with my mood, but the main ones are orange, blue and purple.

Song: Most things by Michael Jackson

Place to Visit:Libraries

Time of the Day:Both mornings and evenings, depending on what my M.E. is doing to me that day.

Book:Postcards from No Man's Land by Aidan Chambers

Boy's Name:Steve
Girl's Name:Sarah

Film: When Harry Met Sally
 
Season: Winter 
 
Singer: Michael Jackson
 
Hair Style: natural and down
 
Author: Currently Cecelia Ahern
 
Smell: No idea
 
Brand of chocolate: Depends on my mood.  Love Cadbury's and Milka
 
Sound:Rain on glass or plastic
 
Musical Instrument: oboe
 
Sport: Dance
 
Type of weather: Lots of heavy rain

Savoury Food: Pasta with tomato sauce and cheese

Sweet Food: Rubarb crumble and custard
Ice Cream: Raspberry Ripple

I added a few at the end but can't think of any others.

No comments:

Post a Comment